a candid look at whole30: day sixteen
Today has started out pretty good. Woke up, was alert like I mentioned in Day Fifteen. Put a little more effort into my morning routine, since we’re taking head shots today in the office (which means I can’t come to work with a bare face…although I still did that but brought my makeup with me).
In general, I try to plan my lunch/attire the day before to save time since I don’t give myself enough to begin with. As I said, a longer morning is a little more relaxing, and all-around more enjoyable for me. I boiled some water and planned on making tea, although remembering I have head shots, opted for some hot water with a lemon so I wouldn’t stain my teeth.
With all that being said, I didn’t have time to enjoy this morning drink at a leisurely pace, so in the car it goes.
- Hot water with lemon as mentioned above.
- Spicy cacao almonds
- Larabar out of boredom x 2
I’m currently craving girl scout cookies. I’m sorry.
- 5 scallops with whole30 bacon from day fourteen.
- hard boiled egg
- seasoned sea bass that I baked
- more almonds
- two glasses of orange juice – oh my god, I realized that DRINKING fruit juice doesn’t count…I have a lot way to go the next time I do this. ah fuck it.
- olive oil poached shrimp because my friend needed food and she didn’t want to be the only one eating despite me having already eaten by then….ugh.